Fawn Grove Compassion Center, Inc. (FGCC) is a faith-based humanitarian and charitable organization that distributes clothing, crisis care kits (personal hygiene items), school supplies (notebooks, pens, pencils), soft household goods and materials to a needy world. We collect these items from groups and individuals and make them available to vulnerable people in developing countries as well as disaster response in the United States.
The charitable, health and social purposes of FGCC includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Providing assistance to economically disadvantaged peoples in the United States and elsewhere;
- Disaster mitigation and emergency relief;
- Promote and organize volunteerism;
- Promote and organize partnerships;
- Long-term development projects;
- Educational projects;
- Seeking funding for relief and long-term development projects
Our Mission: To provide these to the underserved and assist the ministry of others.
Our Vision: Serve the needs of others as a compassionate ministry pursuing excellence and quality, and facilitating the movement of donated items to those in need.
Our Goal: To make a difference in the lives of those who do not have clothing and educational supplies and to provide personal hygiene items to those who have experienced a disaster